4 Different Color
Corrective Concealer Palette
What is Corrective Concealer?
- Conceals dark under eye circles, dark spots, blemishes, and skin imperfections.
- Can also be used for neutralising discoloration.
- Can be worn alone or under foundation.
- The cream formula is easy to blend into skin.
- Provides smooth and natural looking coverage.
How To Use:
- Apply corrector concealer to problem spots to neutralise redness & reduce the appearance of imperfections.
- Apply neutral/skin coloured concealer to provide coverage and balance skin colour. Blend evenly and smoothly.
- Apply foundation as usual.
Note: Cream cosmetics often "sweat" and form small beads of moisture on the surface. This is normal and does not in any way affect the quality of the product